We are looking for a competent Help desk technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance on web systems. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
An excellent Help desk technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business!
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Perform remote support and troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Provide accurate information on our web services.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role – web based preferred.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
- Relevant education or training.
What do we offer
- A great place to develop your career.
- Exciting and meaningful projects.
- Continuous education and training.
- A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits.
- Team activities to charge your batteries.
Are you ready to join the #1 e-Commerce StartUp in Cyprus?
Send your resume along with a short message to: [email protected]